HellBill » Hell Bill Area: » Pay Bill/ Pay Bills » I fight an eviction in WA, Grays Harbor County

  #1 (permalink)
: My roommate and I have paid all rent and bills on time. The landlord is retaliating because her son assaulted and harassed me and I filed for an anti-harassment order against him. She improperly served me a 3-day eviction notice on an improper form. I especially need to know how to write the demand letter for her to file the action in court. I'd rather her not file it because it will go on my permanent record though. Any suggestions, helpful websites or sample letters would help. Thank you.

  Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)
: Your Landlady is protecting her son against being prosecuted by you. If you have a good case against him proceed with the prosecution and get police protection. This will prevent her from evicting you illegally to protect her son. Get a solicitor on legal aid and stop this woman saving her son from a possible conviction.
  Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
: Often times your city or state will have something akin to a tenant's council that can help out with tenant/landlord issues.
  Reply With Quote



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fight an eviction in Los Angeles County, California Urissuhinhaps Bill Collectors 1023 08-09-2013 02:44 PM
get an apartment with an eviction that was cause by a fight in the complex but all the bills were paid neilstation Pay Bill/ Pay Bills 0 02-24-2013 10:03 PM
Apartment complex Palm Harbor Florida accepts eviction alele92603 Medical Bills 0 09-14-2011 02:09 AM
do we harbor any illegal immigrants They do get on foodstamps, through family citizens here. prieteTwige Medical Bills 5 08-18-2011 02:10 AM
a rich county like Nassau county in New York be in debt Mamassomi Pay Bill/ Pay Bills 1 06-18-2011 12:05 AM

Member Login

User Name:


Remember Me?
Copyright 2014, HellBill.com. All Rights Reserved