View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)
: self employment is reported on your 1040 and that is imported to your state return, your first concern in the Federal on your lack of reporting your self employment income
and depending on how much, what your status is, etc. how much the additional tax, the penalties and the interest, which is added daily

  Reply With Quote