View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)
: I would first contact the collection agency with all the information on your bankruptcy. I would have the docket number, the chapter, and the dates of when it was accepted, discharged, everything like that.

If the collection agency still pursues the account at that point, then your probably going to talk to your bankruptcy attorney. This may cost you extra money from your attorney, but he should be able to figure it out as to why this account is still outstanding or what the next step is.
  Reply With Quote