Check these 15 HEALTH answers 10pts
Please help I really need to get this in today. I will give 10pts and 5 stars. Thanks! I'll put a ? next to the ones I chose.
1. * Which of the following is NOT a benefit of stretching? *(1 point)
Poor circulation ?
Increased speed and power
Minimized chances of injuries
2. * Which of the following is NOT an upper body stretch? *(1 point)
Trunk twist ?
3. * With which of the following activities should you stretch before participating in?
All of the above ?
4. * Decide which of the following physical activities incorporates stretching on a regular basis? *(1 point)
5. * Decide which of the following day-to-day activities might be considered aerobic exercise? *(1 point)
Surfing the Web
Taking a catnap
Mowing the grass ?
6. * What is the formula for finding your target heart rate? *(1 point)
220 - your age ?
220 + your age
220 x your age
220 / your age
7. * Decide which of the following sports can be the most beneficial in achieving cardiovascular fitness. *(1 point)
8. * What is the name of the artery located on the bottom of the wrist that is used when taking a pulse? *(1 point)
The carotid artery
The brachial artery ?
The pulmonary artery
9. * You have now learned the importance and benefits of weight training and cardiovascular activity. Decide which athlete might use the least amount of weight training in his/her preparation.
Cross-country runner ?
10. * What is the main difference between free weights and a universal machine? *(1 point)
Weight machines build bigger muscles ?
Free weights offer more versatility
Weight machines can only be used in the gym
There is no difference
11. * Which of the following is NOT an upper body weight training exercise? *(1 point)
12. * Which of the following is NOT a shoulder and back weight training exercise? *(1 point)
13. * What position might someone play in soccer if they did not have strong cardiovascular stamina? *(1 point)
14. * Name the term in soccer that is used when a player stops a pass his/her feet. *(1 point)
15. * Which of the following soccer terms shares its name with a popular basketball term? *(1 point)
- Check these 15 HEALTH answers 10pts