View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)
: If she parties every weekend, from what you are saying she is addicted to drugs or booze. If so, do an intervention on her and have her committed to a detox program. After she spins dry she can be shipped off to a halfway house for women. Call your local AA or NA central office to learn where to get this help. There are indigent beds for poor people at some of these places.

While she is drying out, change the locks on your apartment and box up her things. She needs tough love and you need to quit caving in to her. That only enables her to be dependent on you. When she gets knocked on her butt, she may have a clear moment and see how sick she is.

  Reply With Quote